Monday 2 February 2009

Numero Uno

Welcome one and all to the new and improved wonderful world of Carlos. I started this blog back in August of 2006 as a place for me to practice my french. Realizing I never really wrote in French, and that the URL was to sweet to delete, I moved all my french posts to a new blog at http://carlos-en-francais.blogspot.com and decided to start anew. I renamed this blog and decided that I would use it to write about my life as a college student who's about to graduate in a few months and join the "real world", all taking place in this wonderful world of the 21st century. Follow me as I blindly seek a path in a life. Will I graduate in June? Will I go to graduate school? Get a job? Do service? Who knows! Maybe I'll join a circus; maybe I'll end up homeless. Only place you can get the exclusive story on my life is here, so stay tuned, and don't change that channel.

0 comments: